Sunday, January 8, 2012

Lanikai BBQ

Saturday night after errands were mostly done, Tony & I decided to check out Lanikai Grill - Hawaiian BBQ in South Jordan, compliments of $6 off our food from the Entertainment Book.

 Tony got the BBQ beef, rice and pasta salad. I tried a piece of his beef before it was gone and it had such good flavor and was very juicy. Fantastic flavor as well.

I ordered the Kalua Pork (a fave of mine from AZ) and mine came with rice and pasta salad as well. The pork wasnt as flavorful as I remember it being at Hawaiian restaurants I tried it at in AZ but I still ate it so fast and neither of us had leftovers after this nice dinner!

You can check out the Lanikai website here
They also cater events such as weddings, birthdays, office parties, etc
You can see a menu on the website as well as pictures of 
events they have catered at

2 comments:

RockyLauraRiley said...

Did your pork come with an option of having any kind of sauce poured on it or on the side? Sometimes in Hawaiian restaurants they give u a teriyaki sauce. Looks like it was good!

Stacie S-H said...

I didnt really see any options for sauce besides what was on our table -a sauce that was unmarked and a bit sweeter than soy sauce - Tony put that on his rice. The pork came with a sauce already on it, they didnt say anything so I guess it wasnt an option to have the sauce on it poured on the side. But maybe they would have if we asked.