Monday, March 10, 2014

Bloggers Night Out at Gardner Village

Another blog post that never got posted! I dont know why...this was Oct 2013

I've been looking forward to this event for a long time! I went last year for the first time and it was so so much fun. 



This year did not disappoint. First we got to hear from Eric Dowdle and we all got a signed puzzle by him. His puzzles are so cool!

We ate yummy appetizers from Archibalds while we listened to Eric speak

After he was done we were free to go and shop and could do a scavenger hunt if we wanted to. Aimee & I paired up and we tried to find all the witches on our list but gave up when it got dark.

The hula hooping witch was pretty cool

We stopped at The Bead Farm where we got to enter a drawing and make some Halloween earrings!

Cool pumpkin decor - so creative

Umm what?! It's not me who bought this chair...

But I would have loved to buy this chair

Owlssss :)

Cool lights in the tree

I bought these awesome owls...couldn't decide on just 1 so I got them both. Thank you Gardner Village for the coupon!

No comments: